- A Modern Day Medical Detective!
- Article about the World Primary Immunodeficiency week
- News about your Immunoglobulins!
- Rare Disease Fair
- A Wonderful Gift!
- Opening of the primary immunodeficiency clinic at the Montreal Clinical Research Institute
- The Big Move at CHU Sainte-Justine
- Clinical Research on rare and genetic disease
- IPOPI publishes Position Statement on Zika virus
What is an immune deficit? by Dr. Élie Haddad
To know more about this group of diseases and the treatments, listen to Dr. Elie Haddad’s 8 minute presentation. (Click on the image or the text to link to the video – french version only).
Dr. Haddad is Director of the Immunology, Rheumatology and Pediatric Allergy department of the CHU Sainte-Justine.
The mission of the « Association des Patients Immunodeficients du Québec » is to improve the HEALTH and QUALITY of LIFE for people with immune deficits.